Monday, October 11, 2010

fiesta foreva

I got the Old Navy job. Need more hours but oh well...Uarts i need to call tomorrow maybe ill just stay up all night or something. So I found out this chick who i like isn't talking to me again because like I guessed it, she has a girlfriend. Im pretty much not good for anyone so far i mean something will eventually happen but like I just want someone to finally want me and not have me talk to them and them come up to me. y I always try and I want something good to happen and like a relationship. Not lets hook up and im gonna go date her, or lets hook up and false hope, or! just hook up and that's it or whatever. I want something to happen!

I'm not sure where i stand with things right now I like with people i like a couple people but im not sure what they want from me, i need people to be like flat out like hey lets date soon or lets do this. I don't know maybe i ask for too much but iv been single for 5 years and every year it bothers me worse.

HIM is a good band i stopped listening to them but i started again and my store plays Madonna la roux Justin bieber and the cure and that video kills the radio star song so its not too bad in there hah.


IM SO BORED.

I have off tomorrow and im gonna sit in my room all day and im not making plans with people anymore unless they want to and im free when they want to because im starting to feel like hanging out with me is a chore. fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment