Thursday, November 4, 2010

Better Find it in me!

So! I'm working on reading the permit book! because I don't feel safe at night where i live and if I had a car and license I could just go and do and live from my car for the most part. Id also be able to get another job so i can save more so by this summer hopefully ill have my license. I can afford to buy a shitty car right now but I cant afford insurance.

I'm not sure if im going to do Christmas this year yet or not I mean I have the discount but I also need to get to college and buy things for school when that time comes but i get my discount at work and my parents and all get me things but I don't know yet like I just don't wanna spend my money. I almost have 2000 in the bank and once i get a decent amount over that im not gonna want my bank account to be under that. I'm really cautious with money, and i get that from my dad because he'd always tell me not to spend money if i don't need to. I also saw what happens and how stressed you get when you have no money, I don't want that to happen to me and i refuse to let it happen.

Wednesday I hung out with Samantha which was nice because I got a lot off my chest. So did she I believe, its just been way too long since I've had one on one time with some people and it makes me sad but every ones growing up and changing and growing apart and getting busy and even I am kinda?

Busy? Yea work only gives me a whopping 15 hours a week which is not enough hours to even live. They called me Wednesday when I was out so I couldn't go in. So I called today and went in from 5:30 to 10:30, and at work they asked if I could stay later Friday when I work so not tomorrow im working from 1pm to 10pm which is really nice. So this week I think im getting like 23 hours? Im just glad they let me work , maybe next week they'll call me for some more hours too then maybe my pay check will be 300 or more at least. I think they gave me today cause I bitched to one of the managers saying after the season if my hours don't stay up im gonna have to get a 2nd job. But really I will if my hours dont get good after Christmas.

I went to Uarts for the review, I think the lady was impressed that I had no art class before. I think I went about it wrong though i should of viewed the school first because she told me i didn't have enough still lives. But that's alright I know im good just I didn't have a lot of still lives because I was never put into an art class ever. I never learned about portfolios but if you look at my art im still pretty good. Well that is what people tell me I think im okay.

Since Ive worked at old navy my rooms turning shitty but like shitty to me is my clothes are messed up and im a little unorganized Which will be fixed maybe monday if I dont have work.

I have a list of goals and they better be done by the time I die! so lets study for that permit!

No comments:

Post a Comment