Monday, September 6, 2010

I see a red door and I want to paint it black

I dont need to but I want too! I want to lose weight! I want to be healthier and happier with myself. Everyone says "oh you're not fat, you look fine" But I don't feel fine so I will lose weight...well try too. More fruits and veggies less shit and not eating before I go to bed. I also want to stay more active during the day so I might start cleaning up more around here cause its a mess.

My room was a mess when I was little (whos wasnt?!) now im older and everything else is a mess in this house but my room.

My dad told me when my grand mom was alive.... Uhm but my dad said that she made my mom clean up more and have things in order. My grand mom I miss a lot she doesnt know a lot about me as more of an adult like now that im grown up mostly and I know im gay and things like that she doesn't know and I wonder what shed think about it like if shed be okay with it. I think about that every time I talk about her. Like if it wasn't okay with her it would have been harder for my mom because she was my moms best friend like they had that mother daughter bond. I feel like its a lot of pressure and shes not even alive! like if she wasnt ok with gays my mom would of had a harder time accepting it and all that, so im just really curious how things would of turned out. Or she could totally be accepting and it would of been fun still being able to hang out with her because she didn't live far from me.

I've been listening to a lot of punk goes classic! its pretty good except some songs. But a lot of the punk goes whatever is usually good.

No comments:

Post a Comment