Thursday, September 16, 2010

Written all over your face.

I want someone to put me on top of the world and let me stay there. I need my mind ripped from my being and locked away. I need to learn again, all over how to do everything. I want a new me and im going to get it eventually. I want things to go my way for once, I need something good to happen I need people on my side and support. Im going to get my parents to help me apply to Uarts tomorrow I gave my mom the $60 already and I need to do this I need to get somewhere with my life. Old Navy gave me an interview and they need to do a background check and then call me for orientation so im waiting on that. And well see what else is going to happen with things for now...

My mood was so high now its down low...But really like I thought only lesbians were the only ones who were all "OMG LETS GET MARRIED AFTER A DAY!!!!" nope straight people too. The only reason why I liked straight relationships. Oh well I guess.

Im going to stop trying with people also im sick of being the first person to text im or whatever. Im always trying for people always! and I get nothing back except the usual conversation like hey u nothing k....gr. Why do I gotta pry conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment